TRICARE Autism service
National Behavioral Care is a Preferred Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Provider to Tricare Beneficiaries
Lets get started
Fill out the form below and a National Behavioral Care Intake Specialist Will Contact You and Start the Referral Process
Important things to know
- National Behavioral Care will never sell, share, misuse, or publish your information
- The Intake Specialist will contact you to collect more information so she/he may assist you the best way they can
- The National Behavioral Care Intake Specialists will try to assist the best way they can even if National Behavioral Care will not be the providers
- If you feel more comfortable calling us, please feel free to call us toll free at (888) 603 7779
- All the services National Behavioral Care provides (ABA) are evidence-based
- We specialize in working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD (ADD), Intellectual Disability, Conduct Disorder, and other Neurodevelopmental disorders.
Let us Guide you Through the Process
Our administrative team is here to guide you through the process. We are familiar with insurance companies and government agencies and will guide you through this process.
We will make the transition into receiving behavioral (ABA) services easy, informative, and with the backing of trained professionals.